How to Request Materials
As a student or faculty member at Teachers College, you can request materials for the library to purchase. To do this, follow these steps:
2) Click on “request materials.” You will be prompted to enter your UNI.
3) After entering your UNI, you will see your course reserves portal. Click on “Make a Request,” a link located in the upper right corner and highlighted in yellow.
4) You will see the first page of an online request form. Fill out this form for your desired material. Please note that you must include all information for the boxes with asterisks (*).
If you are requesting a journal article or book chapter, you will be asked for a phrase from the title of the article or chapter. This allows us to check if we already have that article or chapter in electronic format on e-reserves.
If we have the article/chapter, you will see the article or chapter appear in a table. When you click on the title, the article/chapter will immediately be added to your list of electronic resources.
If we do not have the article/chapter, you will be prompted to fill out further information about the desired article or chapter.
5) Once you have entered this information, click submit. You will see a confirmation screen.
6) You will receive an email when your materials are ready.
For more information on library services, check out our Library FAQ and How-to entries, submit a support request, or ask us anything at the library services desk, located on the first floor of the library.