Flashback Fridays: Valentines Day Special
While this is an oddly controversial holiday for a lot of people, love and relationships are an important thing in many people’s lives. Here are some posts from our past which you might find particularly appropriate for this upcoming holiday. All of our past posts about love, relationships . . .and maybe even some librarian bo-hunks . . .
- CFP: The 8th International conference on Design and Emotion: it’s in London and guess what? You can still submit!
- My Love For Alice by Diana: all about Alice Miller
A little bit of the nitty gritty:
- Looks: Why they matter more than you ever imagined by I-Ching
- Pondering Virtue by Jennifer
- True Blood/True Freud by Diana
Books and music:
- What We’re Reading: Never Let Me Go by Dina
- What We’re Reading: Norwegian Wood by Dina
- Romantic, Delightful Songs with Library Related Themes or Settings by Sherry
- A Jane Austen Education: How Six Novels Taught Me About Love, Friendship, and the Things That Really Matter by Amanda